Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||Diesel Engine High-power Mortar Spraying Machine||Conveying Particles:||5mm|
|Production Capacity:||150m²/h||Product Size:||1700*800*1100mm|
|Product Horsepower:||12/18hp||Conveying Height:||15m/20m|
|Conveying Distance:||20m/30m||Hopper Volume:||100l|
|Total Weight:||300kg||Delivery Pressure:||3mpa|
diesel mortar spraying machine,
12hp concrete construction machinery,
18hp concrete construction machinery
1. Single cylinder & single-acting, ball valve, quick clamp connection, operation and cleaning conveniently.
2. Adopt special design rubber parts to connect to the feeding and back port, easy to disassemble.
3. V belt and gear transmission, high efficiency, low failure rate.
4. The special design of the working valve chamber ensures the mortar flow easily, small resistance, no deposition.
5. The screen adopts rubber spring with cone bolt installation, convenient disassembly.
6. The mixing shaft in the hopper is directly linked to the piston rod, thus this shaft is synchronously moved with the said piston rod effectively prevent mortar precipitation.
7. Equipped with special mortar nozzle, making spraying operation more smoothly, continuously and reducing the rebound effectively.
|model||Diesel engine high-power mortar spraying machine|
Diesel engine high-power mortar spraying machine
1. Adjust the size of the flow, tune out the best coating results.
2. In addition to the electrical control box can switch, but also equipped with remote control switch spraying.
3. Gun connection with the feeding tube can be rotated for easy operation.
4. High efficiency, good quality.
5. Easy structure, easy to handling on-site,and accessories is cheap ,easy to maintenance.
scenes to be used
How to use the mortar sprayer: spray wall cement, feed the cement mortar sprayer, adjust the appropriate mortar consistency, and spray. The spray thickness is generally 2 cm higher than the wall surface.
Specific requirements are: spray nozzles should be sprayed according to the wall surface, and try to be even and flat according to the level of the wall. Guide the nozzle to move back and forth in the horizontal direction at a constant speed. Circular spraying is not allowed; when spraying wall mortar, be sure to tilt the nozzle slightly upwards, otherwise it will always spray on the wall at right angles. The distance between the nozzle and the wall should be 10~30 cm.
Contact Person: Mr. H. Chang
Tel: +86 319 3188757