Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Timber Beam H20, Steel Prop, Plywood||Application:||Concrete Slab Construction|
slab shuttering system,
table formwork system
The HORIZON table formwork is designed to be used typically in large area slab concreting for high-rise buildings. The tables can be shifted horizontally and vertically without being dismantled, which provides a cost-effective and efficient solution for the slab concrete work on site.
1. The table formwork is assembled on site and shifted from one area to another without dismantling, thus minumising added risks in erection and dismantling.
2. Very easy assembly, erection and striping, which reduce labor cost.
3. Safety. Handrails are available and assembled in all the perimeter tables, and all these work are done at ground before the tables are put in place.
4. The table height and leveling is quite easy to adjust by means of adjusting props height.
5. The tables are easy to move horizontally and vertically with help of trolley and crane.
6. Can match well with most Euro formwork systems such as Doka, Peri, etc.
Table formwork components:
|Components||Diagram / photo||Specification / description|
|Timber beam H20||
Water proof treated
Length: as per table size
As per proposal design
HZP 20-300, 14kg
HZP 20-350, 15.8kg
HZP 30-300, 17.6kg
HZP 30-350, 20.3kg
|4-way head H20||
For holding floor props
Contact Person: Mr zhang