Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q235 Steel Pipe||OEM:||Available|
|Finishing:||Zinc-plate, Hdg, Painting, Powder Coating||Standard:||EN1065|
|Size:||Prop 30-350||Application:||For Slab Formwork Errection|
High Load Capacity Scaffolding Steel Props Following EN1065 Standard
HORIZON props are used for the shoring on many building sites and our customers appreciate them for their high efficiency and ease of use.
The high load capability makes HORIZON props the top choice offering reliability and safety for any construction job.
Excellent quality is guaranteed by using high quality of raw materials, the manufacturing process and final treatment applied to the props. All these result in safe and efficient use on sites.
The manufacture of Telescopic Props is certified in accordance with standard EN 1065.
|Specification||Capacity (KN)||Height (mm)||Dia (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
1. High quality steel tubes ensures its high loading capacity.
2. Various finishing are available, such as: hot-dipped galvanization, cold galvanization, powder coating and painting.
3. Special design prevents the operator from hurting his hands between the inner and outer tube.
4. The inner tube, pin and adjustable nut are designed protected against unintentional disengagement.
5. With the same size of the plate and base plate, the prop heads are easily to insert in the inner tube and outer tube.
6. The strong pallets ensure the transportation easily and safely.