Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q235 Steel Pipe, Or Q345 As Request||OEM:||Available|
|Finishing:||Zinc Plated, HDG||Standard:||EN1065|
|Size:||Prop 20-350||Application:||For Supporting Slab Formwork|
|Load Capacity:||20KN At Top Height|
adjustable steel props,
adjustable telescopic steel props
EN1065 Steel Prop 20-350 For Table Formwork System, Galvanized Finishing
Excellent quality is guaranteed by using high quality of raw materials, the manufacturing process and final treatment applied to the props, which result in safe and efficient use on sites.
The manufacture of Telescopic Props is certified in accordance with standard EN 1065.
|Specification||Capacity (KN)||Height (mm)||Dia (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
• The load acting on the prop is vertical and centred. No horizontal loads act on the prop.
• Check formwork and prop erection before concrete pouring.
• Pouring has to be done from heights which do not cause strong shaking of the formwork or the props.
• Avoid the sudden emptying of the concrete bucket onto the formwork.
• Formwork stripping and prop removal is only carried out when the concrete strength is sufficiently high.
• Before starting any dismantling operation, check the state of the props.
Contact Person: Mr. H. Chang
Tel: +86 319 3188757