Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Timber Beam H20, Steel Prop, Table Head, Tripod||Application:||For Slab Concrete Work|
|Site Supervision:||Yes||Size:||2.5 M X 5 M|
|Recyclable:||Yes||Anti-rust:||Painted, Powder Coated, Galvanized|
|Re-assemble:||Yes||Form Type:||Timber Formwork System|
slab shuttering system,
table formwork system
HORIZON’s table formwork (timber formwork system) is typically used in concreting flat slabs for high-rise commercial towers, residential towers, etc. As the table is assembled in one unit, it can be easily moved horizontally by trolley and vertically by lifting bracket, without being dismantled. In this way, the table form system provides a perfect solution with less cost and high efficiency when pour slab concrete on site.
Normally, there are 4 standard table sizes for most projects.
- 2.50 x 4.00 m
- 2.50 x 5.00 m
- 2.00 x 4.00 m
- 2.00 x 5.00 m
1. The table formwork (timber formwork system) is assembled on site and shifted from one area to another without dismantling, thus minumising added risks in erection and dismantling.
2. Very easy assembly, erection and striping, which reduce labor cost.
3. Safety. Handrails are available and assembled in all the perimeter tables, and all these work are done at ground before the tables are put in place.
4. The table height and leveling is quite easy to adjust by means of adjusting props height.
5. The tables are easy to move horizontally and vertically with help of trolley and crane.
6. Can match well with most Euro formwork systems such as Doka, Peri, etc.
Table formwork components:
|Components||Diagram / photo||Specification / description|
|Timber beam H20||
Water proof treated
Length: as per table size
As per proposal design
HZP 20-300, 14kg
HZP 20-350, 15.8kg
HZP 30-300, 17.6kg
HZP 30-350, 20.3kg
|4-way head H20||
For holding floor props
Contact Person: Mr. H. Chang
Tel: +86 319 3188757