Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q235 Steel Pipe||OEM:||Available|
|Size:||Prop 30-300, Prop 30-350||Application:||For Slab Formwork Support|
|Load Capacity:||30KN At Top Height|
push pull props,
adjustable telescopic steel props
Euro Scaffold Steel Prop 30KN With EN1065 Standard, Adjustable for Table Formwork
HORIZON EN1065 Props are designed for shoring horizontal formwork as well as for the various requirements of shoring that may arise on site, however always respect load capacity limitations and assembly instructions.
The high load capability makes HORIZON props the top choice offering reliability and safety for any construction job.
Excellent quality is guaranteed by using high quality of raw materials, the manufacturing process and final treatment applied to the props. All these result in safe and efficient use on sites.
|Specification||Capacity (KN)||Height (mm)||Dia (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
• Respect the prop spacing in accordance with the project.
• Prop load capacities and engineer’s design must be observed.
• The load acting on the prop is vertical and centred. No horizontal loads act on the prop.
• Check formwork and prop erection before concrete pouring.
• Pouring has to be done from heights which do not cause strong shaking of the formwork or the props.
• Avoid the sudden emptying of the concrete bucket onto the formwork.
• Formwork stripping and prop removal is only carried out when the concrete strength is sufficiently high.
• Before starting any dismantling operation, check the state of the props.
• After removal, props should not be irregularly piled up.
Contact Person: Mr. H. Chang
Tel: +86 319 3188757