Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel Square Tube, Climbing Bracket, Panel Strut||OEM:||Available|
|Climbing Style:||By Tower Crane||Application:||For Core Wall, Bridge Pier, Etc.|
|Usage:||Outdoor Formwork System,Outdoor,wall||Type:||Slab/Column/Wall/Beam/Hydraulic Self Climbing System,Wall Form,Shear Wall/Accessory Wall,Hydraulic Equipment|
|Product Name:||Auto-climbing Concrete Construction Formwork|
jump formwork system,
climbing scaffolding system
Auto Climbing Formwork System For High-rise Building and Bridge Piers
The climbing bracket is a modular system, which allows for a high degree of adaptation to different building structures, which can be used in different configurations.
The climbing bracket CB240 can be used to build working platforms with a width of 2.40 m.
In this configuration there is no formwork on the platform. Since the platform is built with single brackets the range of application is extremly flexible. It is easy to adapt the climbing system to the requirements of the building geometry.
Compatible with wall formworks.
• The sets made up of brackets and formwork panels are moved to the next pouring step.
• Adaptable to any structures, including straight, inclined and circular walls.
• It is possible to build working platforms at different levels. The access to the platforms is provided by safety ladders.
• All brackets include all the connectors to fix handrails, push-pull props and other accessories.
• The climbing brackets allow rolling-back the formwork panels using a system, formed by a carriage and a rack, incorporated in these brackets.
• Formwork’s vertical adjusting and plumbing is completed with leveling screw jacks and push-pull props.
• Brackets are anchored to the wall with anchor system.
The first pouring is to be completed by using the proper wall elements and has to be exactly aligned with adjusting struts.
The completely pre-assembled climbing scaffold units consisting of climbing brackets with plank bottom and bracing have to be attached to the bracket anchoring and secured.
Then the formwork and the move-off carriage together with the aligning beam has to be positioned on the brackets and fixed.
After shifting the climbing scaffold unit to the next pouring position the finishing platform is to be mounted to the brackets to complete the climbing system.
Release and remove bolts that fixing the positioning anchor point.
Loosen and remove tie-rod
Loosen the wedges of the carriage unit.
Retract the carriage and lock it with wedge.
Install upper climbing cones
Loosen wind securing device, if any
Remove the lower climbing cone
Adjust the carriage into the common center of gravity and lock it again.
Attach the crane sling to the vertical waling.
Remove the security bolts of the bracket.
Lift the climbing bracket by crane and attach it to the next prepared climbing cone.
Insert and lock the security bolts again.
Install the wind-load device, if required.
Move the carriage back and lock it by wedge.
Clean the formwork.
Install reinforcement bars.
Move the formwork forward until lower end rests against top of the finished section of the wall.
Adjust formwork vertically by means of push-pull brace.
Fix tie-rods for the wall formwork
Contact Person: Mr. H. Chang
Tel: +86 319 3188757