Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Timber Beam H20, Steel Prop, Plywood||Application:||Concrete Slab Construction|
|Site Supervision:||Yes||Type:||Shuterring Form|
|Specification:||2m X 5m||Supporting:||Prop EN1065|
slab shuttering system,
slab scaffolding system
The HORIZON table formwork is designed to be used typically in large area slab concreting for high-rise buildings. The tables can be shifted horizontally and vertically without being dismantled, which provides a cost-effective and efficient solution for the slab concrete work on site.
1. Table forms are assembled from components of the Flex-H20 slab system
2. Normally, there are 4 standard table sizes for most projects:
2.50 x 4.00 m; 2.50 x 5.00 m; 2.00 x 4.00 m; 2.00 x 5.00 m;
However, customized table sizes are also available in accordance with slab structures.
3. Usually used for slab heights up to 4.5 m
4. Guard rails are equipped to edge tables for safety protection.
5. After edge tables erected, steel wire cables are used to fasten it to the embedded anchor bolts on the ground.
6. EN 1065 standard props are applied to tables, which ensures high-loading capacity of tables.
Table formwork components:
|Steel Props EN1065||
As per proposal design
HZP 20-300, 14kg
HZP 20-350, 15.8kg
HZP 30-300, 17.6kg
HZP 30-350, 20.3kg
|Cross head H20||
For holding floor props
Contact Person: Mr. H. Chang
Tel: +86 319 3188757