Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q235 Steel Pipe||OEM:||Available|
|Finishing:||Zinc-plate, Hdg, Painting, Powder Coating||Standard:||EN1065|
|Size:||Prop 30-300||Application:||For Slab Concrete Construction|
|Load Capacity:||Heave Duty 30KN|
push pull props,
adjustable telescopic steel props
High Loading Capacity of Scaffolding Prop for Slab Concrete Construction
HORIZON props are used for the shoring on many building sites and our customers appreciate them for their high efficiency and ease of use.
The high load capability makes HORIZON props the top choice offering reliability and safety for any construction job.
Excellent quality is guaranteed by using high quality of raw materials, the manufacturing process and final treatment applied to the props. All these result in safe and efficient use on sites.
The manufacture of Telescopic Props is certified in accordance with standard EN 1065.
|Specification||Capacity (KN)||Height (mm)||Dia (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
• Once erection is finished, double-check the props before use.
• Respect the prop spacing in accordance with the project.
• Prop load capacities and engineer’s design must be observed.
• The load acting on the prop is vertical and centred. No horizontal loads act on the prop.
• Check formwork and prop erection before concrete pouring.
• Pouring has to be done from heights which do not cause strong shaking of the formwork or the props.
• Avoid the sudden emptying of the concrete bucket onto the formwork.
• Formwork stripping and prop removal is only carried out when the concrete strength is sufficiently high.
• Before starting any dismantling operation, check the state of the props.
• After removal, props should not be irregularly piled up.
Contact Person: Mr. H. Chang
Tel: +86 319 3188757