Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel Square Tube, Climbing Bracket, Panel Strut||OEM:||Available|
|Colour:||As Per Request||Working Platform:||2.4m|
|Climbing Style:||By Crane Lifting||Application:||For Core Wall, Bridge Pier, Etc.|
jump formwork system,
self climbing scaffold system
Climbing Scaffold Bracket with Working Platform Width 70cm Lifted by Crane
Climbing Formwork CB240 is a crane-dependent climbing system and support structure widely used to pour high walls. It performs as a loading-bearing platform as well as a safe working platform. Depending on the length of the platform, the Climbing System is applicable to heights of more than 100 m over ground and allows a maximum formwork height of up to 5.40 m.
Platform width: 2.4m
Roll-back system: 70 cm with carriage and rack system
Finishing platform: for removing the climbing cone, polishing concrete surface etc.
Anchor system: should be pre-fixed into the formwork and left in the concrete after pouring.
Formwork: can be moved horizontally, vertically and tilted to meet site requirement.
Main platform: provide workers a safe working platform
Finishing platform: there is an access to the main platform by using a safety ladder.
• The sets made up of brackets and formwork panels are moved to the next pouring step with one single crane lift.
• Adaptable to any structures, including straight, inclined and circular walls.
• It is possible to build working platforms at different levels. The access to the platforms is provided by safety ladders.
• All brackets include all the connectors to fix handrails, push-pull props and other accessories.
• The climbing brackets allow rolling-back the formwork panels using a system, formed by a carriage and a rack, incorporated in these brackets.
• Formwork’s vertical adjusting and plumbing is completed with leveling screw jacks and push-pull props.
• Brackets are anchored to the wall with anchor cone system.
1. Climbing bracket
2. Main platform
3. Pouring platform
4. Finishing platform
5. Roll-back system
6. Push-pull prop
7. Vertical waling
8. Anchor system
The first pouring is to be completed by using the proper wall elements and has to be exactly aligned with adjusting struts.
The completely pre-assembled climbing scaffold units consisting of climbing brackets with plank bottom and bracing have to be attached to the bracket anchoring and secured.
Then the formwork and the move-off carriage together with the aligning beam has to be positioned on the brackets and fixed.
After shifting the climbing scaffold unit to the next pouring position the finishing platform is to be mounted to the brackets to complete the climbing system.
Release and remove bolts that fixing the positioning anchor point.
Loosen and remove tie-rod
Loosen the wedges of the carriage unit.
Retract the carriage and lock it with wedge.
Install upper climbing cones
Loosen wind securing device, if any
Remove the lower climbing cone
Adjust the carriage into the common center of gravity and lock it again.
Attach the crane sling to the vertical waling.
Remove the security bolts of the bracket.
Lift the climbing bracket by crane and attach it to the next prepared climbing cone.
Insert and lock the security bolts again.
Install the wind-load device, if required.
Move the carriage back and lock it by wedge.
Clean the formwork.
Install reinforcement bars.
Move the formwork forward until lower end rests against top of the finished section of the wall.
Adjust formwork vertically by means of push-pull brace.
Fix tie-rods for the wall formwork
Contact Person: Mr zhang