Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||H20 Beam, Steel Waling, Jumping Bracket||OEM:||Available|
|Colour:||Grey & Blue, As Per Request||Climbing Type:||By Crane Lift|
|Applications:||For Core Wall, Bridges Piers, Etc.||Cycle Time:||5-7 Days Per Cycle|
|Cost Saving:||Lobor Cost Saving|
jump formwork system,
self climbing scaffold system
Jumping Formwork Bracket as Smart Solution for Concreting Core Wall Structures
Jumping Formwork Bracket is a smart solution for pouring concrete for core wall structures and bridge projects. Lifted up by crane, it performs as a loading-bearing platform as well as a safe working platform.
The jumping bracket is applicable to heights of more than 100 m over ground and allows a maximum formwork height of up to 5.40 m.
• The sets made up of jumping brackets and formwork panels are moved to the next pouring level with one single crane lift.
• Adaptable to any structures, including straight, inclined and circular walls.
• It is possible to build working platforms at different levels. The access to the platforms is provided by safety ladders.
• The jumping brackets allow rolling-back the formwork panels using a system, formed by a carriage and a rack, incorporated in these brackets.
• Formwork’s vertical adjusting and plumbing is completed with leveling screw jacks and push-pull props.
• Brackets are anchored to the wall with anchor system.
1. Climbing bracket
2. Main platform
3. Pouring platform
4. Finishing platform
5. Roll-back system
6. Push-pull prop
7. Vertical waling
8. Anchor system
|Components||Specification / description|
|Climbing scaffold||For all vertical formworks|
|H20 Timber beam||
Water proof treated
Length: as per table size
Painted, powder coated
[12 steel channel
To connect steel waling and H20 beams
|Waling connector 80||
Used for formwork panels alignment
|Corner connector 60x60||
Used for forming inner corner formwork with wedge pins
|Top scaffold bracket||
severs as safety working platform
1. Generally, the total net weight of loaded container is 22 tons to 26 tons, which need be confirmed before loading.
2. Different packages are used for different products:
---bundles: timber beam, steel props, tie rod, etc.
---pallet: small parts will be put in bags and then on pallets.
---wooden cases: it is available on customer's request.
---bulk: some irregular goods will be loaded in bulk in container.
1. Production: For full container, normally we need 20-30 days after receive customer's down payment.
2. Transportation: It depends on the destination charge port.
3. Negotiation is needed for special requirements.
Who we are:
HORIZON FORMWORK is a professional formwork solution provider for years, supplying: Formwork systems, scaffolding systems and related accessories, which are widely used in commercial, residential and infrastructural projects.
What we offer:
Wall formwork, column formwork, climbing system, table formwork, flexible slab formwork, frame scaffolding system, ringlock scaffolding system, cuplock system, form-tie system, etc.
On-site supervising support is available on request.
With 10 years of experience, we know exactly what you need;
Strict quality control in raw material selection, production line, and pre-packing, which ensures the reliable product quality as per customer's request.
Prompt action on customer's requirments.
We are not only providing excellent products, but also offering a comprehensive and complete concrete formwork and scaffolding solution to clients.
HORIZON FORMWORK, your reliable formwork partner!
Contact Person: Mr zhang