Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q235 Steel Pipe||OEM:||Available|
|Size:||Prop 30-300, Prop 30-350||Application:||For Slab Shuttering Support|
|Load Capacity:||30KN At Top Height|
adjustable steel props,
push pull props
Heavy Duty Scaffold Shoring Prop With 30KN as per EN1065 Standard
HORIZON Prop was designed for the shoring of horizontal form work as well as for the various requirements of shoring that may arise on site, however always respect load capacity limitations and assembly instructions.
The high load capability makes HORIZON props the top choice offering reliability and safety for any construction job.
Excellent quality is guaranteed by using high quality of raw materials, the manufacturing process and final treatment applied to the props. All these result in safe and efficient use on sites.
The manufacture of Telescopic Props is certified in accordance with standard EN 1065.
|Specification||Capacity (KN)||Height (mm)||Dia (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
• Respect the prop spacing in accordance with the project.
• Prop load capacities and engineer’s design must be observed.
• The load acting on the prop is vertical and centred. No horizontal loads act on the prop.
• Check formwork and prop erection before concrete pouring.
• Pouring has to be done from heights which do not cause strong shaking of the formwork or the props.
• Avoid the sudden emptying of the concrete bucket onto the formwork.
• Formwork stripping and prop removal is only carried out when the concrete strength is sufficiently high.
• Before starting any dismantling operation, check the state of the props.
• After removal, props should not be irregularly piled up.
Contact Person: Mr zhang