Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel Square Tube, Climbing Bracket, Panel Strut||OEM:||Available|
|Climbing Style:||By Tower Crane||Application:||For Core Wall, Bridge Pier, Etc.|
climbing scaffolding system,
self climbing scaffold system
Multipurpose Climbing Bracket with Vertical Formwork Lifted Up by Tower Crane
The climbing bracket is a modular system, which allows for a high degree of adaptation to different building structures, which can be used in different configurations.
The climbing bracket CB240 can be used to build working platforms with a width of 2.40 m.
In this configuration there is no formwork on the platform. Since the platform is built with single brackets the range of application is extremly flexible. It is easy to adapt the climbing system to the requirements of the building geometry.
Compatible with wall formworks.
• The sets made up of brackets and formwork panels are moved to the next pouring step with one single crane lift.
• Adaptable to any structures, including straight, inclined and circular walls.
• It is possible to build working platforms at different levels. The access to the platforms is provided by safety ladders.
• All brackets include all the connectors to fix handrails, push-pull props and other accessories.
• The climbing brackets allow rolling-back the formwork panels using a system, formed by a carriage and a rack, incorporated in these brackets.
• Formwork’s vertical adjusting and plumbing is completed with leveling screw jacks and push-pull props.
• Brackets are anchored to the wall with anchor system.
1. Climbing bracket
2. Main platform
3. Pouring platform
4. Finishing platform
5. Roll-back system
6. Push-pull prop
7. Vertical waling
8. Anchor system
The first pouring is to be completed by using the proper wall elements and has to be exactly aligned with adjusting struts.
The completely pre-assembled climbing scaffold units consisting of climbing brackets with plank bottom and bracing have to be attached to the bracket anchoring and secured.
Then the formwork and the move-off carriage together with the aligning beam has to be positioned on the brackets and fixed.
After shifting the climbing scaffold unit to the next pouring position the finishing platform is to be mounted to the brackets to complete the climbing system.
Release and remove bolts that fixing the positioning anchor point.
Loosen and remove tie-rod
Loosen the wedges of the carriage unit.
Retract the carriage and lock it with wedge.
Install upper climbing cones
Loosen wind securing device, if any
Remove the lower climbing cone
Adjust the carriage into the common center of gravity and lock it again.
Attach the crane sling to the vertical waling.
Remove the security bolts of the bracket.
Lift the climbing bracket by crane and attach it to the next prepared climbing cone.
Insert and lock the security bolts again.
Install the wind-load device, if required.
Move the carriage back and lock it by wedge.
Clean the formwork.
Install reinforcement bars.
Move the formwork forward until lower end rests against top of the finished section of the wall.
Adjust formwork vertically by means of push-pull brace.
Fix tie-rods for the wall formwork
1. Generally, the total net weight of loaded container is 22 tons to 26 tons, which need be confirmed before loading.
2. Different packages are used for different products:
---bundles: timber beam, steel props, tie rod, etc.
---pallet: small parts will be put in bags and then on pallets.
---wooden cases: it is available on customer's request.
---bulk: some irregular goods will be loaded in bulk in container.
1. Production: For full container, normally we need 20-30 days after receive customer's down payment.
2. Transportation: It depends on the destination charge port.
3. Negotiation is needed for special requirements.
Who we are:
HORIZON FORMWORK is a professional formwork solution provider for years, supplying: Formwork systems, scaffolding systems and related accessories, which are widely used in commercial, residential and infrastructural projects.
What we offer:
Wall formwork, column formwork, climbing system, table formwork, flexible slab formwork, frame scaffolding system, ringlock scaffolding system, cuplock system, form-tie system, etc.
On-site supervising support is available on request.
With 10 years of experience, we know exactly what you need;
Strict quality control in raw material selection, production line, and pre-packing, which ensures the reliable product quality as per customer's request.
Prompt action on customer's requirments.
We are not only providing excellent products, but also offering a comprehensive and complete concrete formwork and scaffolding solution to clients.
HORIZON FORMWORK, your reliable formwork partner!
Contact Person: Mr zhang