Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||H20 Beam, Steel Waling, Climbing Scaffold||OEM:||Available|
|Colour:||Grey & Blue, As Per Request||Climbing Type:||By Crane Lift|
|Applications:||For Core Wall, Bridges Piers, Etc.||Cycle Time:||5-7 Days Per Cycle|
jump formwork system,
self climbing scaffold system
Modular Climbing Scaffold CB240 in Application of Supporting Frame and Platform
The climbing scaffold is a modular system, which allows for a high degree of adaptation to different building structures. The climbing scaffold can be used in different configurations.
The climbing scaffold CB240 can be used to build working platforms with a width of 2.40 m.
In this configuration there is no formwork on the platform. Since the platform is built with single brackets the range of application is extremly flexible. It is easy to adapt the climbing system to the requirements of the building geometry.
Compatible with all Construccion wall formworks.
• The sets made up of climbing brackets and formwork panels are moved to the next pouring level with one single crane lift.
• Adaptable to any structures, including straight, inclined and circular walls.
• It is possible to build working platforms at different levels. The access to the platforms is provided by safety ladders.
• All brackets include all the connectors to fix handrails, push-pull braces and other accessories.
• The climbing scaffolds allow rolling-back the formwork panels using a system, formed by a carriage and a rack, incorporated in these brackets.
• Formwork’s vertical adjusting and plumbing is completed with leveling screw jacks and push-pull props.
• Brackets are anchored to the wall with anchor system.
1. Climbing bracket
|Components||Specification / description|
|Climbing scaffold||For all vertical formworks|
|H20 Timber beam|
Water proof treated
Painted, powder coated
|Waling connector 80|
|Corner connector 60x60|
|Top scaffold bracket|
1. Generally, the total net weight of loaded container is 22 tons to 26 tons, which need be confirmed before loading.
2. Different packages are used for different products:
--- bundles: timber beam, steel props, tie rod, etc.
--- pallet: small parts will be put in bags and then on pallets.
--- wooden cases: it is available on customer's request.
--- bulk: some irregular goods will be loaded in bulk in container.
1. Production: For full container, normally we need 20-30 days after receive customer's down payment.
2. Transportation: It depends on the destination charge port.
3. Negotiation is needed for special requirements.
Who we are:
HORIZON FORMWORK is a professional formwork solution provider for years, supplying: Formwork systems, scaffolding systems and related accessories, which are widely used in commercial, residential and infrastructural projects.
What we offer:
Wall formwork, column formwork, climbing system, table formwork, flexible slab formwork, frame scaffolding system, ringlock scaffolding system, cuplock system, form-tie system, etc.
On-site supervising support is available on request.
With 10 years of experience, we know exactly what you need;
Strict quality control in raw material selection, production line, and pre-packing, which ensures the reliable product quality as per customer's request.
Prompt action on customer's requirments.
We are not only providing excellent products, but also offering a comprehensive and complete concrete formwork and scaffolding solution to clients.
HORIZON FORMWORK, your reliable formwork partner!
Contact Person: Mr. H. Chang
Tel: +86 319 3188757