Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Finishing:||Yellow Waterproof Painted||Size:||200 Mm X 80 Mm|
|Application:||For Wall Formwork & Slab Formwork||Length:||2.45m, 3.0m, 3.3m, 3.9m, 4.5m, Etc|
wood timber beams,
h20 wooden beam
H20 Formwork Beam, Girder H20 Made of Spruce Wood for Universal Applications
Acting as the basic element of the formwork systems, H20 timber beam is especially practical due to its low weight, good statical figures and exacting workmanship in details. It is produced in an automatically controlled production line. Wood quality and splicing is continually carefully checked here. A very long duration of life is assured by its high-grade bonding and its rounded beam ends.
The H20 beam is sturdy, easy to handle and at a weight of only 4.8 kg/m offers a high load-bearing capacity at large distances of walings.
The H20 timber beams are clamped onto the steel walings, allowing the formwork elements to be assembled quickly and simply. The assembly is done as easily as the disassembly.
The H20 beam is an economical alternative to each project formwork, used for wall, column and slab formwork. It is definitely the best solution no matter when it comes to complicated ground and basement plans or to numerous uniformly typical applications with the same wall heights and slab structures.
1. Light weight and strong rigidity.
2. Stable in shape due to the highly compressed panels.
3. Water resistant and anti-corrosion treatment allows the beam more durable in site use.
4. Standard size can match well with doka or peri systems., universally used all over the world.
5. made of Finland spruce, water proof painted yellow.
|Safe operation bending moment||5KN.M|
|Safe operation shear force||11KN|
Various lengths up to 5.9 m are available.
1. Generally, the total net weight of loaded container is 22 tons to 26 tons, which need be confirmed before loading.
2. Different packages are used for different products:
---bundles: timber beam, steel props, tie rod, etc.
---pallet: small parts will be put in bags and then on pallets.
---wooden cases: it is available on customer's request.
---bulk: some irregular goods will be loaded in bulk in container.
1. Production: For full container, normally we need 20-30 days after receive customer's down payment.
2. Transportation: It depends on the destination charge port.
3. Negotiation is needed for special requirements.
Who we are:
HORIZON FORMWORK is a professional formwork solution provider for years, supplying: Formwork systems, scaffolding systems and related accessories, which are widely used in commercial, residential and infrastructural projects.
What we offer:
Wall formwork, column formwork, climbing system, table formwork, flexible slab formwork, frame scaffolding system, ringlock scaffolding system, cuplock system, form-tie system, etc.
On-site supervising support is available on request.
With 10 years of experience, we know exactly what you need;
Strict quality control in raw material selection, production line, and pre-packing, which ensures the reliable product quality as per customer's request.
Prompt action on customer's requirments.
We are not only providing excellent products, but also offering a comprehensive and complete concrete formwork and scaffolding solution to clients.
HORIZON FORMWORK, your reliable formwork partner!
Contact Person: Mr. H. Chang
Tel: +86 319 3188757