Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Yellow Waterproof Painted
|200 Mm X 80 Mm
|2.45m, 3.0m, 3.3m, 3.9m, 4.5m, Etc
timber h beam,
wood timber beams
Wooden Beam H20 With Spruce Chord for Multi Applications in Construction
Acting as one of the basic elements of the wall and slab formwork systems, wooden beam H20 is especially practical due to its low weight, good statical figures and exacting
workmanship in details. It is produced in an automatically controlled production line. Wood quality and splicing is continually carefully checked here. A very long duration of life is assured by its high-grade bonding and its beam ends with caps.
The wooden beam H20 is an economical alternative to each project formwork, used for wall, column and slab formwork. It is definitely the best solution no matter when it comes to complicated ground and basement plans or to numerous uniformly typical applications with the same wall heights and slab structures.
The wooden beam H20 is sturdy, easy to handle and at a weight of only 4.8 kg/m offers a high load-bearing capacity at large distances of walings.
The wooden beams are clamped onto the steel walings, allowing the formwork elements to be assembled quickly and simply. The assembly is done as easily as the disassembly.
1. Light weight and strong rigidity.
2. Stable in shape due to the highly compressed panels.
3. Water resistant and anti-corrosion treatment allows the beam more durable in site use.
4. Standard size can match well with doka or peri systems, universally used all over the world.
5. made of Finland spruce as chord and plywood as web, water proof painted yellow.
|Safe operation bending moment
|Safe operation shear force
Various lengths up to 5.9 m are available.
Contact Person: Mr. H. Chang
Tel: +86 319 3188757